Please come join the conversation on Saturday, October 15 from 1 – 3:30 pm. Everyone is invited who has read the book or seen the movie. Come share your opinions and spend an extraordinary afternoon sharing and listening about The Help. All are welcome!
- When: Oct. 15, 1-3:30 pm
- Facilitaor: Dr. Omi Osun Joni L. Jones
- Cost: $8 suggested contribution (supports Rev. John D. Epps of the Union of Black Episcopalians (UBE)
- Where: St. James Episcopal Church, 1941 Webberville Rd.
- RSVP: Call 512-472-2951 or email UBEAustin@gmail.com – Seating is limited, reserve your place today!
- Refreshments: Bring your favorite wine to share. Soft drinks and other refreshments provided by the UBE Team.
The Union of Black Episcopalians stands in the continuing tradition of more than 200 years of Black leadership in the Episcopal Church.