We want to thank everyone who helped make Easter Sunday a wonderful experience for us all.
- Laura McMorris – Laura headed up the hospitality in the Community Hall and filled our bellies with breakfast tacos and other yummy treats. She also led the parking brigade.
- Tyrone DeYampert – Tyrone was busy cooking up all those treats with Laura.
- Deb Campbell – Deb bought and prepared all the beautiful cut flowers we used to decorate the cross during worship.
- Trinity Earth Band – Jim Hemphill and John Moore joined Lauren, Sid, and Tim to bring great music to the Imprints celebration.
- Larry Roberts – Larry worked hard to get our grounds looking lovely for Easter Sunday, and painted over some graffiti on our shed.
- Sid Hall – Sid brought it all together and helped us remember the joy and hope of Easter.