Join Trinity in celebrating 20 years of being a Reconciling Congregation!
- RSVP at http://gay-la.eventbrite.com
- Friday, November 9th
- Location: First UMC’s Family Life Center, 1300 Lavaca St.
Great Hall, Room 200 (http://bit.ly/QZjkWC)
- 6:15 pm: Doors Open, Silent Auction Begins
- 6:30 pm: Buffet by Word of Mouth Catering
- 7:15 pm – 8:45 pm:
- Austin Babtist Women – Austin Babtist Women. Created in 1986, the Austin Babtist Women have become an incredibly entertaining, and highly-respected, charitable force. The all-male, all-volunteer comedy troupe performs throughout the nation and exists for the sole purpose of raising money for HIV/AIDS, breast cancer and other charitable causes. The core group of four talented men take on the persona’s of little old church ladies and stage elaborately choreographed, side-splitting routines. In the past years, their antics have helped to raise more than $6 million for charities throughout the United States. http://www.babtistwomen.com
- Sharing Our Story
- Keynote Speaker, Mark Bowman – Mark Bowman, Founder of Reconciling Ministries Network (bio at http://www.lgbtran.org/Profile.aspx?ID=25)
- Silent Auction
- Fun & Fellowship!
- Need Childcare? Contact Amy at email@example.com.
Can I volunteer before/during/after the event?
Yes! We welcome your help. Contact Amy at firstname.lastname@example.org.
I am not able to pay the full price of my ticket(s) right now. Are any scholarships available, or could I pay over a period of time?
I wish to sponsor a table. What do I do?
You can sponsor a table for $1500, or a partial table for a smaller amount. Sponsors can:
- Make the gift a donation (no reserved seats.)
- Reserve up to 8 seats at the table.
- Donate some or all of the seats for those unable to afford a ticket.
Can I pay with a check or cash?
Yes! Choose “Show other payment options” under the “Order Now” button. You can choose to mail in a check or pay on Sunday/at the door.
Will there be child care?
Please contact Amy at email@example.com if you need child care.
What are my parking options at the event?
- Thanks to the Texas Trial Lawyers Association, plenty of free parking will be available on the night of the event. TTLA’s parking garage is across the street from the Family Life Center (1220 Lavaca, which is at 13th/Lavaca.)
- All spaces in the church parking lot, immediately north of the main building are open.
- On-street metered parking is available.
Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event?
No, we will have a guest list at the event.
What if I have other questions?
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 512-459-5835