Join us for our monthly potluck on October 6. Bring a dish to share with others, and commune with old friends and new! We hope to see you then. The United Methodist Women will provide desserts this month, so please bring main or side dishes. Food was pretty sparse in September, so feel free to bring large/extra portions. :-)
Just a few reminders:
- Please bring dishes that don’t require cooking.
- If your dish requires heating in the microwave, feel free to be in charge of that. :-)
- Please don’t bring your food in a dish that you would be heartbroken to lose. Be sure to label any dish that you bring so that it can find its way back to you if you forget it. Any unlabeled dishes left at the end of the event will be incorporated into our general kitchen supplies (you are welcome to come by and look for any forgotten items.)
- Trinity has plenty of serving utensils, so no need to bring any.
- If you would like to help out before/during/after the event, please just join in – a list of tasks is provided! Setup begins between 9-9:30; last-minute push takes place at 11:30; cleanup starts between 12:15-12:30.