Download the flyer by clicking here.
Do any of these statements describe you?
- I love learning, discussing and discovering things about faith and spirituality.
- I’m not sure what I believe right now.
- I have been rejected by the faith community I grew up in because of my sexual or gender identity.
- I have been so busy with life changes, work, kids, etc., that I haven ‘t focused on my spirituality and want to begin to take those steps in 2014.
- I want to expand my community and get connected to people from other faith communities.
We would like to invite you to Austin’s first annual lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgendered, queer/questioning (LGBTQ) Spiritual Connections Fair!
It will be similar to the annual Pride Festival, in that there would be tables staffed by friendly people, happy to talk and answer questions. However, this event focuses on a variety of spiritual paths with a welcome or appeal to LGBTQ folks. Attendees can wander around and talk with and gather information from any group about which they are curious. It will start with a talk by Toby Johnson, an author on gay spirituality.
This event will be held on the afternoon of Sunday January 26, 2014, at the Read More
Post a comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.