Join us for our potluck on October 5th. Bring a dish to share with others, and commune with old friends and new! We hope to see you then.
We are changing up how we do our potlucks moving forward in an effort to accommodate everyone’s busy schedule. We will now have a potluck get-together once per quarter: the first Sunday in October, our annual Christmas banquet in December, America’s Sunday Supper in January, and the first Sunday in March.
Just a few reminders:
- Please bring dishes that don’t require cooking.
- If your dish requires heating in the microwave, feel free to be in charge of that. :-)
- Please don’t bring your food in a dish that you would be heartbroken to lose. Be sure to label any dish that you bring so that it can find its way back to you if you forget it. Any unlabeled dishes left at the end of the event will be incorporated into our general kitchen supplies (you are welcome to come by and look for any forgotten items.)
- Trinity has plenty of serving utensils, so no need to bring any.
- If you would like to help out before/during/after the event, please just join in – a list of tasks Read More