- Wednesday | September 28, 2022
- All Day
Join Trinity in celebrating 20 years of being a Reconciling Congregation!
- Friday, November 9th
- Location: First UMC’s Family Life Center, 1300 Lavaca St.
Great Hall, Room 200 (http://bit.ly/QZjkWC)
- 6:15 pm: Doors Open, Silent Auction Begins
- 6:30 pm: Buffet by Word of Mouth Catering
- 7:15 pm – 8:45 pm:
- Austin Babtist Women – Austin Babtist Women. Created in 1986, the Austin Babtist Women have become an incredibly entertaining, and highly-respected, charitable force. The all-male, all-volunteer comedy troupe performs throughout the nation and exists for the sole purpose of raising money for HIV/AIDS, breast cancer and other charitable causes. The core group of four talented men take on the persona’s of little old church ladies and stage elaborately choreographed, side-splitting routines. In the past years, their antics have helped to raise more than $6 million for charities throughout the United States. http://www.babtistwomen.com
- Sharing Our Story
- Keynote Speaker, Mark Bowman – Mark Bowman, Founder of Reconciling Ministries Network (bio at http://www.lgbtran.org/Profile.aspx?ID=25)
- Silent Auction
- Fun & Fellowship!
What are my parking options at the event?
- Free parking is available in the parking garage across the street from the Family Life Center (1220 Lavaca, which is at 13th/Lavaca.)
- All spaces in the church parking lot, immediately north of the main building are open.
- On-street metered parking is available.
Where can I contact the organizer with any questions?
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 512-459-5835
Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event?
Yes, please bring your printed ticket to the event. If you are unable to print your ticket, please contact Amy at firstname.lastname@example.org.